Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Fun

Okay....so I am too lazy to fix this...these pics were NOT supposed to be here....scroll down for the text. Ooops!

Brett & his fiancee Jennifer

Kathryn, Caleb & Natalie, cute faces!

Papa George scolding me, he loves to get his pic taken

Uncle Joe Joe & Caleb(did some one say cheese)

My faith in mankind has been restored.....okay only a little bit. No...my diaper bag, wallet, and stroller were not returned (sad face). But while I was at the grocery store during the Christmas rush, some kind man helped me unload ALL my groceries. It was such a simple gesture, but I was so appreciative. I was holding Brody in one arm (mind you my arm was burning) so I was so happy for the extra hand.



Anyways...we had a WONDERFUL, FUN, FOOD-filled holiday. We were spoiled & made tons of memories while hanging out with family. We are so lucky to live 7 minutes away from both our parents. Here are a couple of my fav pics from the holiday weekend. On to bigger & better things in 2008....like no more junk food(okay maybe just a little), no more going over budget, no more MESSY house(ha,had) & no more couch potatoes....hmmm what else...I better start making my list!

The boys in their Christmas outfits

My handsome boysScott, Dad, Steph & JDizzle
Santa's little helper

12 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

Glad you had a great holiday! What a nice man to help you...I love that Chivalry is not dead!!! Cute pics, especially of your little men...they are just SOOOO adorable :)

Carlie said...

that pic of brody in the santa hat is so adorable. what a cutie. looks like you guys made some wonderful memories. Glad your christmas was great. Isnt it so nice when someone offers to help? Its the little things like that in life that make it so much better and to help out your day.

Kim said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas. When do you get to find out what you are having. I hope you get a girl so that you have a shopping partner. Right now I will let you borrow Courtney. Once she is easy to shop with I will take her back. Hope you have a good New Year also.

Mindful Mothering said...

What a nice guy! Your little Brody is getting big! Looks like a great Christmas! Let me know if you find any more fun traditions too :-)

Steph said...

Katie- that photo of Caleb cheesing is so dang cute. He has the biggest smile! Your boys are so cute. We had so much fun. Layne looks like he is going to go postal in the photo with him and Brody..LOL!!!!

Andrea said...

Aghhh I see who is your favorite sister!! I like your new layout it's very cute! And those pictures of the boys are priceless! Can I get one of those? I love them in their Christmas outfits. I would like to put one on my fridge!! That was nice about that man helping you with your grocery's...you didn't tell me that story. Your boys are sooo cute! Here's to hoping you are pregnant with a little baby girl!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love these pics! Brett is engaged?? Wohoo!!! Tell him congrats for me, that is way exciting. When do you find out what you're having??

Stoddard Studios said...

Looks like you had a fun time. I love the last picture of Brody. He's so cute!

Flaherty Fam said...

Merry Christmas!! Your boys are so cute. You will never guess who I saw shopping the day after Christmas. Hint: someone you would never admit to kissing. HAHAHA.

AnaleeCuller said...

your boys are darling! yeah for brett and being engaged! didn't know that! i have to admit though my fav. pic is of bishop. :) thats a classic! sure love ya girl!

MichelleY said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your boys are so handsome in their church clothes, and I'm totally jealous that you live so close to your parents now!

jenny said...

Katie, your boys are soo cute! when do you find out what you are having?? I am thinking pink all the way!! I can't believe christmas is over! What an exciting year ahead of you, i hope you had a great New Year!!