Thursday, June 11, 2009

My baby is 1!

Can't I just freeze time? You know your getting old when time begins to fly by. Our last baby(yes its official) is not a baby anymore. She is now a toddler. This was our last 1 year old birthday party & our first girl party...so we had FUN. (beware picture overload) Here is the b-day girl & a banner I made.....yes it all matches her dress. Her dress was the party inspiration.


I had left over scrap book paper from the banner. I didn't want it to go to waste, so Carter & I wrapped the paper around our water bottles.

Here are my leopard cupcakes...marshmallow fondant is hard. I don't recommend trying to do it 3 hours before the party.



Brinks dug right in.


Present time with lots of help from the boys & Abby.


Mom, Brinkley & Dad


Andy, Addie & Ryan


Steph & I

The 3 crazy cousins getting in to trouble.


Andy & Addie with Scott & Frank in the back ground.

Abby, Grant & the b-day girl herself


Jenifer, Brett & George

Steph & Dizz

Brinks has been such a blessing in our lives. We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for all our healthy kids. It is has been so fun to experience a baby girl. She is really sweet & loves her brothers. She has started to walk and she is always happy. She is not a picky eater and loves to eat anything & everything...as long as its not baby food. She also loves to dance & wave. We love you Brinks!

11 comments:

Steph said...

We had SO much fun yesterday!! I am sad to see her turn one- and what the heck do you mean its official no more kids (you need to call me- I want details)!! Brinks is such a cutie!!!

Lisa said...

What a fun Birthday party! Everything looks great! I can't believe Brinkley is already one. Time is flying by. She is ADORABLE!

Tim and Amy said...

okay, everything looks so dang cute including you & brinkley. love it all. :o)

Heather Jeppsen said...

Happy 1st Birthday! I wish I could freeze time too because it's going by way to fast. I want them to stay little longer. You look great by the way. Any secrets, please share!

Amy F. said...

Aawww, happy birthday Brinkley!! She is such a doll.
Okay, that party was adorable (no surprise ;). I love the dress, and you did an awesome job decorating. That looked like a fun place too.
Time does fly. I still remember when you told us you were pregnant, and now she's one year old!
She is so lucky to have you guys!

Unknown said...

I don't think I have ever seen a cuter party..LOVE the cup cakes, the water bottles...and the whole zebra theme!! And last but no least Brinkley is absolutely adorable! IS she really a year already?? It seams like I was just at your baby shower. cRaZy!

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, you sure went all out and what a cute party it was. Lucky, Brinkley to have such a talented and creative mom. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by.

the DeCampos Family said...

What a fun birthday party. You thought of all the little details. I love how you used her outfit as the inspiration!!!

Oh and btw, you look skinny.....lucky duck!!!

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful girl! I am so glad that Abigail gets to be there with you. I love you! Happy Birthday Brikley baby!

Andrea said...

I can't believe Brinks is already a year old!!??!! How does the time go so fast. The party was totally cute! I loved how you decorated it! Brinks has such a good mommy!

Mindful Mothering said...

Wow, what a fun birthday! You look great Katie :-) Looks like you're having a fun summer with the kiddos!