Sunday, August 14, 2011

Brody turns 4!

 My dear sweet Brody turned four today. I can not believe he is four! It seems like just yesterday he was a little infant boy who could hardly hold still. He always wanted to be going, doing and playing. Some things never change. He is very expressive and sensitive to what is going on around him. He loves his cousins Lolo and Sam. He would play the Wii all day if I would let him. He still lets me cuddle him at night, which I love. Every night I sing to him, "By Baby Bunting" a song my Mom used to sing to me. I sure love this face!!


2 comments:

The Haslam Family said...

Your kids are getting so old! Im glad you updated. They are all so cute! Hope everything is going good for you and your family! I miss hearing about the Stauffers!

Amy F. said...

Its been too long since I've been in the blog world!!
I love this! He is so grown up. Why do they have to grow up??!
We miss you guys, but the holiday season is coming, so we'll be sure to plan lots of stuff okay?
Love you Peterson family!!