Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday George!


Today is my father-in-law, George's birthday! Here are some of the reasons why we love our "Papa George".
  • He is a farmer-that word says it all-he is a HARD worker!
  • He works hard, but plays hard too. He loves taking his family on vacations, out to eat, & just plain loves to spend time with his grandchildren.
  • His sense of humor-he loves to joke around & laugh & I don't think I have ever seen him in a bad mood.
  • His closeness to his Heavenly Father. He is a great example of the person I want to become.

We LOVE YOU!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Sending all our love from the Bluegrass. Sorry we couldn't be at the festivities last night. Happy happy birthday George!!
We love you! Grant, Amy & family...

Linz said...

He is one of my fav uncles! You give him a big squeeze for me!!

Steph said...

Did they all forgive you last night for being an hour late? I felt bad when you were calling me! You have a wonderful father in law! Lucky girl!! :)

Unknown said...

George is so awesome! What a great father-in-law and Grandpa! As far as Father-in-laws go, we both lucked out!

Andrea said...

George is such a great father in law! You are soo lucky to have him! Happy Birthday George!

Brooklyn said...

Such a sweet post Katie!

Heather Jeppsen said...

Katie, Tell Bishop Peterson Happy Birthday from me. We won't even get to see them in the ward anymore when we come down to visit. Tell Layne hi. Brody definitely looks like him. You have a cute family. Check out our blog.
Heather (Alexander)