Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Jenny

I just wanted to give a birthday shout out to one of my best friends, Jenny Grover! Here are 10 reasons why I love her:
10. She does the funniest smoker voice, it sounds so real.
9. She has broken every bone in her body(probably twice) & she is so coordinated on the dance floor(sense the sarcasm??). 8. She is a VERY talented hair dresser.
7. She is so easy to talk to.
6. She is always the life of the party.

5. She remembers EVERYTHING....well everybody from elementary, junior high & HS. If you forgot something....just ask Jenny, she will know!

4. She always has something crazy and off the wall to say to make people laugh at any given moment.
3. She is very GIVING, and I don't think she has ever once missed any ones birthday-talk about pressure. ;-)
2. She has been through a whole lot over the past couple years & through it all she still has a positive outlook on life.
1. She is not afraid to go out with no make-up on & bed-head hair because she is always BEAUTIFUL. Happy Birthday girl! Enjoy the 'old school' pics!

8 comments:

Missy said...

Laughing so hard...I totally forgot to mention all those things and they are ALL SO TRUE! Especially the "off-color things she says in public that make me want to run and hide" things. You have always been such a good friend...I tell Jenny she is so lucky to have all you girls.

And I also heard that you are trying to be like me...lol...I LOVE IT, and that is all I have to say! (Can you guess what I am talking about? he,he)

Stoddard Studios said...

What fun pictures to have. I didn't take very many in High School. I need to go to her and get my hair done. Does she work in a salon? If so, which one?

the cummard family said...

You need to call me.....we need to talk. SERIOUSLY!

Mikelle said...

I agree with all of those! She is SUCH a funny girl! I always loved that she didn't care what anyone thought-just was herself no matter what. I admire that!

Shelly said...

Nice pictures of high school....aren't the embarrassing ones the funnest? I have sme doozies from back then!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK I met your mom today! I went to your "Teroll's Wall writing" link and fell in love with it! The stuff she does is great!!!

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!

Jenny Grover said...

You are just so cute Katie! I just love how you and Tim are matching in that pic. How cute! You guys were a cute couple in high school! I am so sad you are moving. You won't be around the corner. You will just be down the street a ways! If you need help just call. I can hold Brody. Boy is he cute! Thanks for the b-day dinner and present!