Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random Blurbs

Thank you to all my sweet friends for your comments...I am happy to say Brody has been sleeping through the night(knock on wood). Hallelujah! Layne didn't buy me a mini-van....we are going to stick with our Tahoe for now. But on to other things.... My mom is selling kits to make these cute blocks. They are $4.00 & that includes 3 wood blocks(unpainted) & the vinyl stickers to go on them. I think it would be so fun to have a sisters night/girls night out & make some cute, cheap V-day decorations. You can modge podge them, or even hang ribbon on them. If you are interested check her blog out here.
Brody has started to pull himself up on things. Here is the first time he pulled him self up on his fav. toy Santa brought him.
We have been house sitting this cute boxer puppy, King Louie. My boys love him...I am not much of a dog person....but I am warming up! (close your mouths Andy & Steph)

Last of all, we will be hosting a Love and Logic parenting class at our house in March. Sheila Toolson is the instructor & she is amazing! We have taken a Love & Logic course already & have learned so much. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends! We only have a couple more spots open so if you are interested e-mail me at k8tdal8dy@yahoo.com and I can foward you the details. Have a happy week!

17 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

Brody is so cute and I so wish I could do the Love and Logic class. My SIL-Kiley loved it. It's usually just Bradock and I in the evenings (well just the two of us most of the time), since Brett spends his life at the school studying. Maybe once things gets a little more normal and Brett is around we can both attend the class.

Steph said...

Katie...I can't beleive Brody is pulling himself up! Nice...JD just learned how to pull himself up on his knees but thats about it..Hey the parenting class...can I come alone? Or can I bring Andy as my spouse...LOL let me know!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Brody is such a doll! I think him and Bentley are right around the same age...we should do a play date with you, Briene, Brooke and I...especially since we all have boys! I am glad to hear that Brody is finally giving you a break...YEA!!! THose blocks are so adorable and what a great deal :)

MichelleY said...

So glad that Brody is finally sleeping good for you! Waking up all night with babies is not fun! Those blocks are really cute and a good idea! I love all of your mom's stuff!

Britney said...

Ohh I like those blocks. I will have to peek over at your moms blog I really want some lettering and stuff. And I love the L&L stuff. I definitly need to use that on Jacob. We had a class for RS a few months ago. You should blog about the stuff you learn!!

Carlie said...

Brody is so incredibly cute. Santa brought COnner a toy simialr to that early this christmas. he loves it. I would love to cometo that class. let me know details please

Carlie said...

ps. glad that brody is FIANLLY sleeping through the night for you. woo hoo

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Hi Katie it's Shiloh again. I just read on your blog that you are having a class at your house taught by Sheila Toolson. I love Sheila! She took her kids to the preschool I helped with for years. Tell her I said Hi! What exactly is this party about??

amberbuck said...

Oh you know I want those blocks girl. I am going to get some right now and yahoo for Brody, my kids are too chubby to pull themselves up until after a year! Can't wait for love and logic!

Steph said...

Yo- my new blog address is JDizzleandsteph.blogspot.com.... so update your link!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Your mom's stuff is great! I ordered from her already and am loving my new vinyl lettering. Cute!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK Katie, I need your help. Blogging question. How did you get the picture of the stork on the right hand side of your blog? I have a picture like that--counts down the days--but for the life of me can't figure out how to get it one! Help!

Unknown said...

Yeah Brody! Do you have us on the list for the Love and Logic class? Nate and I really want to do it. We went to the pet store the other night after we got ice cream for family night. All of the sudden I was ready to buy a puppy. I could've walked out the door with one that night! They are so adorable and my boys were so cute about it! How fun that you get to watch that cute dog... And then give him back when your done ;)

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

I have never even heard of Love & Logic, what is it? How are you feeling? Boys are so fun & Brody is so adorable!

Brooklyn said...

Those Blocks are adorable! I emailed your mom about helping me do a quote for my entry a while back. I didn't do it yet, but I need too. Anyway, Yeah Brody! Sleeping, and pulling up! Yeah!!!!!

Suzy Cummard said...

Your mom showed me those cute blocks. They were very cute.

So, you're son is sleeping better... are you?

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Such cute pictures! Those boys aren't going to want to give that dog back!