Friday, April 18, 2008

HB Scott

Today is my oldest, youngest, brother Scott's 21st b-day! I am so lucky to have a brother like Scott. He can FIX anything...he is such a handy man. He loves my kids & is the best UNCLE. He is always willing to help us out by babysitting the boys & my boys LOVE him. I know when ever I need a favor, I can call him & he won't let me down.
For his b-day, we surprised him with front row Suns tickets. We had asked him to come over & BABYSIT so Layne & I could go to the game....then he came over & of course we had to tease him a little. We asked him to fold some clothes & clean the kitchen...he wasn't too happy about that. Then we told him he was really going to the game, he was so excited.
He is an inspiration to me & is so very spiritual. He has a lot of INTEGRITY and always does the right thing. Not to mention he always is in a good mood, and likes to tease(see him in the background?)!
HAPPY B-DAY SCOTT...we love you....even when you cry about no posts!! lol

11 comments:

Terolleeq said...

cute pictures! boy is Scott going to have a big head now. He is a cutie huh... Do you know how late he had the girls he was with out last night? 2:20 a.m. You need to have a sisterly talk with that boy, he wont listen to me. love ya oh I have 68 packages of m&ms!!! that was fun xoxo mom

Kyle said...

Okay that is pretty tricky...and probably a pleasant surprise to take him to the Suns game...you are a nice sister!

Carlie said...

wow, i cant believe that he is 21 now. geez. that just means that we are that much older than him. Yikes. Way awesome b-day present though. (you know, my b-day is next month- hint hint, wink wink) hehe. couldnt help myself adn saw that your mom has 68 packages of m&ms. I'll take those off her hands if she is getting rid of them. hehe.

Swirls of Happy said...

What a cute post! I can't believe how much you and your brother look alike...too cute :) Love the pics, and what a great gift, bet he LOVED that!

Andrea said...

That was a cute post dedicated to Scott. Isn't he soo funny crying for his Birthday post?? Those pictures are too cute! I LOVED the first one of him. He is such a big tease huh! I love that little bro! That was soo nice of you guys to take him to a Suns Game! Is that what I can expect on my bday? J/K!

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks for all the nice things you said about me Katie! You didn't really have to put up a post about me on your page and all, but right on! :)

Becky Rogers said...

Your family is so cute. Very smart going with the Suns tickets for a gift. The bedding you want for the baby's room is so stinkin gorgeous. Good luck with the sewing...you'll have to post picts. when it is all done.

The Haslam Family said...

Wow! What a stud! Little Scottie all grown up now, and a ladies man at that. Love you Scott. Happy Bday what a great sis you have for the Suns game tickets. Hope you had a awsome time. Oh and Katie great job on the paint for your little princess. it looks way cute. Can't wait to see it when you have it all decorated.

the cummard family said...

he is so cute....and seems like such a good guy. hope he had a happy birthday. you're a great big/little sis.

Sarah W. said...

You are so nice and considerate. You are always remembering people on their birthdays. I was at Joanne's one day and I saw your brother and I felt like I needed to go up and talk to him. Then I realized he has never met me, and I have just seen his picture on your blog. FREAKY!!!

amberbuck said...

How has that boy not been snatched up yet! Everyone in your family is gorgeous! You all seem like you have great relationships and that's what really matters! Happy Birthday to Scott!