Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Papa Jorge

It was Papa P.'s birthday today and the fam got together to celebrate. Kathryn wasn't feeling well, but still made us a yummy dinner, weight watchers friendly & all(did I tell you I joined weight watchers, haven't had much luck yet as I haven't really "started" yet)Notice Brody's scab under his nose...poor guy has been prone to falling down these past few days.
Natalie stuck the Happy Birthday sign right in front of the camera as I was taking the picture...silly girl! We had Natalie over to play today for a couple hours & all the cousins were in heaven.
The soon to be Mr. & Mrs Brett Peterson...doesn't Jennifer have the most gorgeous skin???
Natalie trying on Brinkley's bow.
My boys & Papa with Kathryn & Joseph in the background...maybe next time I will take a pic of myself...after Jenny gets a hold of my 2 inch roots, I need some pampering!
We had to leave the party early because Brody would not stop crying/whining and I think the birthday boy had a headache. But the funny thing is, is that I think I am getting used to the craziness...aka the more noise!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Fun.. it looks like you guys had fun. 2 inch roots.. please.. you have the prettiest hair!! Poor Brody falling down a lot. Jd has been getting a lot of bumps and brusies too. Looks like he has been beat.. LOL!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Papa Jorge!! Looks like you guys had fun. That's funny that you had to leave because of Brody. Yep, we've all been there! What are we going to do next week for Fall Break? Where can we take the kido's?

Mel said...

It only gets better!! Just wait until Brinkley starts screaming! haha!!
How's Caleb liking school??

Amy said...

feelin homesick. we miss you tons. See you Nov. 13! xoxo

The Cash Family said...

WHAT? You joined weight watchers? If you lose anymore weight girl, there won't be anything left of you!!

amberbuck said...

Oh you sound like us, leaving early cuz lUcas is whining or crying 90% of his day...everyday...and night. Love the pics of Brinkley, she is so stinkin cute! Is she rolling over yet? What the heck, why haven't we hung out in forever...play date coming soon!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Papa P! I really should start calling him that... :)