Sunday, March 14, 2010

2009 Randoms

I am still just playing catch up. Here goes:

Caleb started first grade. I can't believe my baby is going to be away from me all day. I worry about him eating lunch at school. I worry about who is going to open up his juice box? I just want to shield him from the "real" world for as long as I can! Then I realize I have 3 other kids at home still. I just want to freeze time!We decided to move to south gilbert a couple months after Caleb started school. We live with in walking distance of the new Temple. We love our new house. Here are a couple pics I had on my computer. My dearest friend Barbie helped me decorate. She is amazing, if any one needs an interior designer, I highly recommend her!! She is very good and very affordable.

This is the view of the beautiful trees out our back patio.

I need to take some more pictures especially of our bedroom. I love it!

3 comments:

amberbuck said...

Love all your new posts! Barbie really is good, she always helps you make your home fabulous. I can't wait to have a house that I know we'll be in for a long time so I can try to make it as cute as yours! Your little Brinkley is the cutest thing. Seriously, what is Christmas without a: a garment shot of dad and b: a sick kid? I guess that's what makes it memorable!

Amy F. said...

Isn't moving fun? (said with sneering sarcasm).
No, your house is awesome, and I was so excited about your decor, because I'm still in need of help with Dax's room. I'll be calling on you I'm sure.

Heather Jeppsen said...

You moved again?!