Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stauffer Trim Work




So I am shameless....I am going to use this blog thing to promote a family business. My younger brother Scott (Ryan works for him too) has started a trim work company & I am helping get the word out. Are you wanting to add a little umphh to a room, but don't want to spend too much money? Call STAUFFER TRIM WORK, 480-430-3845!! They do everything from base, custom window sills, crown, chair railing, shelving, shoe racks and closets. My brother does it for a hobby so he doesn't charge as much as a big time company, because he has no overhead. So give them a call & finish THAT project. You know the one...the one you hope & pray your hubby will get too....Here are some pics from my parents house.......


10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

Wait...don't put this up yet...I need to get him over to my house first before he starts getting really busy! LOL J/K! But seriously doesn't he do such good work? It's amazing what a little trim will do to a house. I really want him to come over and do some to our house!! Great Post girl! Love you!

Swirls of Happy said...

I Love it!!!! I have been wanting to do Crown Molding, and Chair Railing since I moved in...I am for sure keeping his number for the future :) Thanks for the heads up!

Kyle said...

You are such a nice sister...that is great advertising! Judging by the amount of comments you get on your posts...I am thinking you have lots of traffic on your blog!
Kye

amberbuck said...

WOW!! That looks so good! I had no idea that was one of Scotts talents/hobbies! I would love to trim out all my windows....someday. I'll have to keep him in mind!

Stewart and Julie Jensen said...

Ok I am sooo jealous that the stauffers don't live closer. Can you come and do our new home? We will fly you down. HA/HA Tell those boys they do awesome work. I just want you all to come to the family reunion. Here is the website to go to and check it out. www.threepeakslodge.com
Love ya,
Aunt Jewels

Mindful Mothering said...

Love it - looks like a great job! I just need to save up a litte more and I would love to do my fam room:-)

Stoddard Studios said...

wow, that's cool. If I ever need work done I'll remember him.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

This is awesome!!! I called Clint in to see his work. He says to tell you that he taught Scott everything he knows. Ha! He was kidding, he always said he was an excellent handy man!

Julie Jan said...

Wow! This looks great! I will keep them in mind!