Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Belated

Guess who has had a birthday?I don't know WHO????
MEEEEEEEE....thats right!
Happy B-lated b-day to my smaller, older sister Andrea! Here are some words to describe her:
*selfless*
*teaser*
*beautiful*
*gourmet cook*
*fun to be with*
*laughs a lot*
*loyal*

Urghhh boring....ummm who else had a birthday??

My other sister...Steph!! I just have the 2 best sisters in the world!! Here are some words to describe Steph:

*tender hearted*

*giving*

*sweet*

*gourmet baker*

*strong*

*beautiful*

Girls...I hope you had a wonderful day....sorry this is so late. I am so blessed to have you both in my life...love ya....now don't playa hate about the pics....they are cute! ;-)

6 comments:

Steph said...

You are in trouble!! LOL!! Where the heck are those UGLY photos of me from? I don't even remember them!! LOL!!! Too funny!! Thanks Katie..for the cute post!!

Terolleeq said...

Cute post!! way to go Kaite I love them. mom

Andrea said...

I am laughing sooo hard right now. You better take down those ugly pictures of me. I am laughing at the one's of Steph too!! That is hilarious! Thanks for the birthday post! Love you too girl!

Flaherty Fam said...

Love the shout out. I hope your sisters had a great birthday.

Unknown said...

Yep those pics are too fUnNy! Such a cute post! Yes you are lUcKy to have them both for sisters. They are both awesome gals! AS are YOU! :)

the cummard family said...

girl....you better get your butt to the grocery stores!