Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You're Invited!!

We're tickled PINK and happy to say,
little Raylee has made her way.....
Come join us for a baby shower to honor:

Donnie and Raylee Flaherty
Tuesday, August 26th 2008
7:00-9:00pm, Come and Go
Hosted at the home of Katie Peterson
748 N Swan
Gilbert, AZ 85234

(email amber.kennedy@hotmail.com for directions)

If you know Donnie please come shower her and baby Raylee with your love and friendship(we know it would mean a lot to them both). Just RSVP in the comment section, thanks!

3 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

You are so busted!! I thought you were just going to send out an email to some of the girls. Well, I am so excited too see you and everyone next week. Please let me know what I can do to help out. I really hope it's going to be very, very simple. Thanks for being such a great friend.

Hansen Fam said...

Julie will be there for sure. I can't wait to see everyone and little Raylee!! Let me know if I can help out with anything!!

Steph said...

Yo.. I want to come.. we will see though.. 7 is normally Jd's bed time.. I need to find a baby sitter..