Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Okay...just ignore the placing of this pic...it is supposed to be some where in the middle. I am loosing my brain, lol!
We had Christmas Eve dinner over at my parent's house this year. Here is the table o' fun: Steph & Frank & Dizz

Mom(the scrumptious cook) & Brinks, and yes her face is stained orange from her dinner of carrots, yum!
Ryan was entertaining the boys while the adults ate & enjoyed some quiet. My boys LOVE Uncle Rye-Rye, can you see why? My mom had a box of over 1,000 straws...and guess who got in to them?


Ryan was also getting his work out throwing Caleb on my parents bed.


Layne & Brinks, see I did wipe her face off eventually.



After we ate at my parents, we stopped by the Peterson's. Here are the Peterson men trying to get the movie to play....




Sweet Gran Marie & Layne

Everyone watching Transformers on Blue Ray...we can't wait until Santa comes!





3 comments:

Terolleeq said...

It was a great Christmas! I love the first picture with the boys in thier PJ's! xo mom

Steph said...

Ahh those are cute photos!!! About time for an update!! LOL!!

Amy F. said...

What a blast! And could Brinkley's eyes be any sparklier and prettier?!