Thursday, December 4, 2008

Month of November

I can't believe it has been a WHOLE month since I've blogged. November flew by & here is what we did during my blogging hiatus.

FAMILY PICTURES-(big sigh) Well our good friend Rachael Earl took our family Christmas pics this year. Right when we got there, Carter fell & got a huge, BLOODY lip(see below). He kept screaming "I can't say cheese, I can't say cheese". All the hair spray, make up, gel, grumpiness, and bribing the kids for nothing. But, we did a re-take & Rachael did awesome! Here is our little family, I mean BIG family full of little kids.

FAMILY TIME-Grant & Amy came down & we PARTIED hard! The kids LOVE their cousins. We ate 2 Thanksgiving dinners, lots of Neilson's custard, and did some Black Friday shopping, my FAVORITE...we missed you Steph! We also went to see the Temple lights, here is a pic of Carter & Noah....Carter ADORES Noah!
A WEDDING-Brett & Jenifer got married & it was so BEAUTIFUL! Grant did an amazing job, he's a natural just like George. My camera battery died right as we got there, so I didn't get very many pictures. Here are the few I snapped:



We LOVE FAMILY!

14 comments:

Amy said...

WE had such a great time and miss you all tons!! Thanks for the fun week...xoxo

Carlie said...

Katie- your pics turned out really good. poor Carter. we just had ours done too. You guys sure keep busy. Thats always so much fun to have friends and family in town that you dont see very often.

Steph said...

LOVE the new look... and LOVE the family photos.. do I get some?? I better! I missed you guys too on Thanksgiving!! :(

amberbuck said...

Wow, your pictures look sooo good! Such a good looking family. I love the color scheme you did, how sad that you had to get all ready for nothing the first time around, oh well, thats what makes the meaning of life! I saw your mom and andrea at walmart on black friday from a distance, I was in and out if a jiffy.

the cummard family said...

cutest family pics. email me your address.....want to make sure the one i have is right.

Lisa said...

I love your family pictures!!! Your kids are so dang cute!!!

jenny said...

Katie, what cute family pictures!! Your kids are so dang cute! your hair is sooo long, I love it! You look fabulous! Are you ready for Christmas??

Flaherty Fam said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were okay. I am so glad to hear your fam is doing good, other than the bloody lip...what a bummer! We gave got to get together. Maybe after the Holidays, once everything doesn't seem so crazy.

Flaherty Fam said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you how gorgeous you look. Girl, I still can't believe you have had 4 kids...knockout!!

The Cash Family said...

love your pictures! my friend gretchen shot at that same place, i think her and rachel are friends! they turned out great. your family is beautiful!

Mel said...

Your family is sooo cute! That's so my luck to have a kid get hurt right before family pics!

Tim and Amy said...

such a cute little fam. happy holidays to you, layne & the kids!!!

Linz said...

What a cute family!!

Kyle said...

Poor Carter! But, your pictures turned out super cute!