Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cowboy Up

Our nursery is almost done! On Tuesday I painted the top half & suprised Layne. Luckily, he went to a Diamonbacks game that night & didn't get home until late. So I had plenty of time to finish. Painting is such hard work, I had totally forgotten. But what is painting with out a few accidents? Of course I spilled some paint on the floor and scuffed the ceiling (but don't worry Layne I got it out of the floor ). It was also hard because my two little helpers, Caleb & Carter, wanted to paint. They didn't understand that only "mommies & daddies" can paint with wall paint. I am glad it is done!. I can't ever get my pics. to go where I want them to! ahhhh!

4 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

Katie-
The room looks so cute! Don't you love having the rooms all done? Painting is hard! I always think I want to paint, & then I start & remember how hard it can be! But it looks good!

See it Try it Love it said...

Love the Cowboy room, that is how I decorated Jackson's room. I love it. Yes painting is a nightmare, my mom and I just painted stripes and well dont look to close. Plus Jackson was trying to "help" the whole time. Not so helpful.

Julie Jan said...

Katie, you aren't supposed to be painting when you are nine months pregnant!! I guess that will help induce labor! I love the room. You are so creative. It looks great!

Tim and Amy said...

CONGRATS!!! Thats so exciting that you guys are expecting! Thanks for the post to our blog. I need your email address so we can keep in touch! I'll definitely keep checking this blog though. The pancakes look DELISH!

The baby room is decorated so cute!