Friday, April 27, 2007

Yeah for Donnie

I am so excited that Donnie has started a blog!! Now we can spend more time on the computer, looking at pictures of her cute baby! We still haven't had our baby yet. I went to the Dr. yesterday & am dilated to a 4 now. I am hoping I will go in to labor within the week, but who knows! I am trying to enjoy my days of feeling & looking like a whale, getting up five times a night to go to the bathroom, & having only one outfit that fits! Pregnancy is so much fun....it is a good thing we get rewarded with a cute, cuddly newborn!

1 comment:

Katie Peterson said...

Okay....so I went to read your comments & somehow I deleted all of them....sometimes I HATE computers!!! Dr Tindall- I loved hearing from you!! I hope all is going well & please feel free to give my any pregnancy advice!