Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Peace and Quiet


We put the kids to bed early tonight (like before 8:30), wohoo! They were both so tired, now it's time to enjoy the peace & quiet. I have had a really fun past couple of days. I went shopping with my sisters over the weekend. Then last night I had dinner with some good friends (Amber, Eva, Donnie, Tanna & Alisa). They surprised me with some gifts for the new baby-that really meant a lot to me. I am so blessed with such good friends & family!! Thanks girls!!! So I haven't posted any recent pictures of my kids-I am really bad at taking pictures. I need to be like Amber K. & take my camera with my everywhere! But, knowing me I would probably loose it! But, here is one picture that is kind of recent.....I love my boys!!

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

Thats a really cute picture. You got the kids to smile now you need to work on getting Layne to smile for those pictures! :o)

Hope you enjoyed some peace & quiet.

Steph said...

Layne needs to smile- LOL!!! That is a dang cute picture!!

amberbuck said...

I'm feeling the peace and quiet with you girl. Today maggie put herself down for a nap which isn't very often and I'm enjoying a clean house and quiet time! Layne is still busted that he gets to go to the suns game tonight, I'm sure he's gonna have a blast.