Monday, May 7, 2007

No Baby Yet

I am sad to say that we have not had our baby yet. I got my hopes up two weeks ago when I was dilated to a four. But, I am finally coming to grips with the idea that I might have to wait until my due date, even though my first two were early. I am just trying to be grateful that I am pregnant & figure at least I am getting to sleep through the night right now (kind of). I would like to apologize to all my friends and family if I have been grumpy to them. Poor Layne, I have just let him have it lately, what can I say, its the hormones, right?

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

You are too cute. Hopefully that baby comes soon!!!! Take care and can't wait to hear the next update!!

L&M said...

Katie-
Hey!! I found you through a couple of firends sites and it's been fun to read how you are doing! I hate those last few weeks!! Time completely stops and I'm sure Lance feels for your hubby! You sure are cute though! Good luck, I hope the baby comes soon!!

-emali

Tiffany Applegate said...

Katie, Tiffy and Missy here...snoopin on your site! Cute little boys, has the 3rd come yet? Can't wait to hear! Let us know, we are now bloggers!