Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Brody's Here!














We are proud to introduce the newest member of our family, Brody George Peterson! He was born on Thursday, May 10th at 12:22 am. He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Stephanie & Rob had their baby, Johnathon Dillon the very next day. It was so fun because our hospital rooms were right next to each other. Brody is such a good baby, last night he slept for four straight hours & I was in heaven! Here are some pictures from the hospital. When Caleb & Carter came to see him for the first time it was so funny because they did not want anything to do with him. They were more interested in looking at the camera to see themselves in the picture. Needless to say they have warmed up to him. Caleb loves to hold him & give him kisses. Carter likes to share his toys with Brody, even though Carter doesn't quite understand he can't throw them at him. We are all trying to adjust to the stressful, yet awesome responsibly of a brand new baby.

12 comments:

Britney said...

Im blog stalking but I just wanted to say congrats on your new baby!! He is so cute and WOW your gonna be busy with 3 boys!!!

Britney (Malone)

Megan said...

Congrats!! He is so cute! I hope you and the baby are doing well. Your 2 other boys look so cute holding him...they look like they are proud big brothers. :)

Suzy Cummard said...

AHH!! He is the cutest thing ever!
Did your other 2 boys have that dark hair? Where did that come from!? I think he looks like a mix of them. SO CUTE!!!!
I hope you are loving every moment & that you are doing good!
CONGRATS!

Melis said...

He's beautiful! Congrats Katie & Layne! We are so happy for you guys!

The Haslam Family said...

So I saw on Steph's blog that you had Brody and I have been looking everyday to see if you had pictures up yet cause I wanted to see him. Anyways he is so precious and we are so happy for you. Hope everything went good and that you are recovering fast because you need it with three boys now. In the picture with Carter smiling big he is a mini Ryan. Let me know if you need anything. Congratulations Petersons!

Tim and Amy said...

CONGRATS! We are SO excited for you guys! Hope you are doing great and getting the much needed sleep!

Andrea said...

He is sooo freaking cute!! I love him so much already! I love all his thick hair! He is a doll!

The Tyler's said...

Congrats!! I must say......I love that name.

Missy said...

Katie, CONGRATS! How cute are you with 3 boys! That is so fun that you & your sis were in the hospital together, I did that once with my sis in law. Both our waters broke 1 day apart. It was very convenient for our fams. Hope all is well, and hope you don't mind I check in on you...I haven't seen any of you gals in so long so it is good to see everyone is doing well!

Linz said...

Katie!! Cousin Linz here! Love the blog, love the babe....such cute boys!!! Hope all is well with you guys! Keep in touch with us, England is sooo far!

Linz said...

by the way our blog is http://losesilb.blogspot.com I thought it would pop up with my profile but apparently NOT!

Julie Jan said...

Katie, Congrats!! He is adorable. He looks just like Carter!! Let me know if you need anything!!