Monday, May 7, 2007

Wall Writing











My mom started up a vinyl lettering company, called Wall Writing, & is just trying to get her company going. She made me the CUTEST bumper sticker. We even added some "bling, bling", I love it! If any one wants a cute bumper sticker or a saying for your wall, she has tons of graphics & fonts. Just e-mail her at wallwriting@cox.net. Make sure you tell her that I referred you so you will get the friends & family discount! I also posted pictures of some of the fun vinyl I have gotten from her.




7 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

those are great! LOVE your bumper sticker.

Andrea said...

I am jealous...where is my bumper sticker? I'm going to have to have mom make me one!

Steph said...

That bumper sticker is WAY cute. You should of got one that said addicted to LC!!!! :)

smallfry21 said...

Hey Peterson Family! It is Kimi Fry (Mascaro. You guys make the cutest kids! We recently moved back up to Utah and I am glad to be home. Lane, tell your parents hi and the whole family hi as well. Check out our blog when you get a chance at www.smallfry21.blogspot.com Take care!

smallfry21 said...

Oh, also Katie, I started a little business too but my website is not quite up but I will post your mom's website on my blog where I have my little business www.ciaobabycakes.blogspot.com

Suzy Cummard said...

Katie, I really hope you have had your baby by now!

Love the wall writings. Your mom, my sister & I have been e-mailing back & forth. I am so glad we will be offering her wall rub on's on our site!! I really think she should add some of those pictures! Those are cute. My favorites: The shoe & BLING, & I TOTALLY love that "P"! CUTE!

Unknown said...

I am Shalae, Suzanne's sister! I just wanted to let you know that your mom suggested to copy these pictures off your blog, so I am. Don't be surprised to see them on our website soon! Thanks! And your house looks really cute from what I can tell, so these pictures should make customers want to order some!