Thursday, April 5, 2007

Time for some Fun!

I am an offical blogger! Thanks to all my good friends who keep me informed & in touch with reality. The blog site was actually really easy to set up, even with my "pregnant brain" (that has not been working well these day). The worst was last Friday, when I ran into a parked car!! Hopefully, my kids will forget the choice words I said....thank goodness for forgivness! Oh, don't worry I cried like a baby when I had to tell the lady that yes I was the one who smashed the rear end of her car!

6 comments:

Terolleeq said...

Wow I am so proud of you for telling the truth!!! pictures are priceless.xoxolovemom

Suzy Cummard said...

Katie, you are the sweetest person ever! I can just imagine you, 7 everyone that knows you expects that, cause you are such a good person. I love your BLOG!!! So cute. I loved how you said that you swallowed your pride. Cause, I would freak out!! Boys will be boys! When are you due?

See it Try it Love it said...

Wahoo, another blogger I couldn't be more stoked. I can't wait to see what you have been up to. 3 boys wow, how much fun. I have 2 boys and well its a blast. You look so great. It sounds like life is great so I cant wait to see more.

Julie Jan said...

You are the cutest girl ever!! I hit a parked car too, but the owner was underneath it fixing it when I hit it. Oops!! I am so glad you started a blog...I always wonder what you are up to!

amberbuck said...

yahoo! Im so glad you jumped on the blog bandwagon! your blog is sooo cute and why didn't you tell me that you hit a parked car, that is so sad but now it sounds kind of funny. I'm sorry but you totally rock girl!

The Haslam Family said...

Now thats the katie I know... a parked car! I'm sure I will have my day come. Thanks for taking the time to show us how to blog. That makes up for you not calling to let me babysit your boys. Teresa