Sunday, August 26, 2007

Elder Scott Stauffer

Congratulations to my bro, Scott, who was ordained an Elder today! My Dad ordained him & gave him the sweetest blessing. The spirit was so strong, & of course all the ladies were crying. I love knowing that our family can be together forever. Scott is such a great example to me-he always follow his heart & is a HARD worker! He is a really good Uncle,too, just like my other brother, Ryan(who we love tons). My grandparents are down visiting, so we have basically been living over at my parents house (which is kinda crazy with 3 little kids). We went to Last Chance (my fav store) & my g-pa stocked up on shoes!!

I have the BEST grandparents in the world, I am so grateful for them. They are so giving, they go with out so others can have. They have NEVER once missed some ones birthday & let me tell you they have a TON of grandchildren who are all married & have spouses, too!

9 comments:

Steph said...

Did you steal these photos off my blog!! LOL!!! Too funny! You can do that any time...thanks agaim for helping me with my blog!!!

Mindful Mothering said...

What a neat family Katie! Thanks for sharing. Love the pics of Brody :)

jenny said...

Katie, arnt we sooo blessed to have such a great family?!! I am soo happy for Scott. He and Ryan look sooo cute and happy. What a fun time for you all. I am sure Dad/grandpa stocked up on shoes. They LOVE that store! (so do I :)

Stoddard Studios said...

That's so great. Grandparents are the best.

Andrea said...

Cute pictures! It was such a fun day huh!

The Haslam Family said...

Congratulation Scottie! Thats so fun. Your grandparents look the same as I remember them. They havent aged a bit. Good for you & your mom. Tells you what you will look like when your older.

Carlie said...

Well that is awesome! I can't believe that Scott is so grown up now. Cory is supposed to get his mission call here, hopefully this week. We thought he was gonna get it last week, but no, so hopefully in a few days. Where has Scott been called to? You're so lucky to have your grandparents there and here. I lost my last grandparent a few years ago. It was really sad, I really wanted my children to know who their granny was, but they'll meet her and my other g-parents someday again.

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

I remember just how great your family is! =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for finally getting an anonymous commentor? Is that how you say it? I will probably never get a blog unless you come over and show me. I have loved reading all of your comments. The pictures make me feel like I'm right there. We are all so excited for Scotty and Ry-Ry looks awesome in white. Tell them we love them so much. Well I can truly say we have the best family in the world!
Love,
Jewels