Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Raccoon Eyes

My sisters gave me this book for my birthday & I LOVE it!! (was it a hint?) I like it so much because Carmindy gives you tips on how to look your best in 5 minutes & you don't have to spend ooddles of dollars. Its all about using the RIGHT products in the RIGHT places to enhance your beauty! She also has a blog I like to read, check it out here.
ONE of my favorite make-up tools is this foundation brush. I bought it off e-bay for a fraction of the price (gotta love good deals).
This is a MUST have for me & my DARK circles....it helps get rid of them, so I look more like a human & less like a raccoon, yes!

13 comments:

L&M said...

I love the eye bright! It's my fav/must have item!

Andrea said...

Katie, how much does the eye bright cost? I gotta get me some. Do you think Ulta sells it?

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

I am totally going to check out this book. 5 minutes sounds good to me. You are so good about sharing all your great finds. Thanks

Cassie said...

I love Carmindy. I didn't know she had a book. I wish I could look like her. It's great having so many boys in your home though, they can say "mommy you look so pretty".

Terolleeq said...

wow dear I think I will redo my eyes! Thanks for the tips I really need help when it comes to makeup ideas. love ya xoxo mopm i mean mom

Linz said...

Oooo I love that! Im going to have to get the book and the eye bright for sure!!

Stoddard Studios said...

Wow, I didn't know she had a book out. I watch her on What Not to Wear all the time and love the tips she gives. I'll have to get her book. Where do you get the eye bright stuff?

MichelleY said...

I love Carmindy and What Not To Wear - one of my fav shows. Your mom's wall writing was so cute and my favorite thing at the boutique because the other stuff was very girl friendly. I don't know how you do it with 3 boys - I only have the 2 and am lucky to brush my teeth every morning.

Jessica said...

That is very cool. I love a good beauty book. i will have to go pick that up.where did you get it.

Steph said...

I LIKE MY RACCOON EYES!! Whats wrong with big fat sark circles under your eyes????

Julie Jan said...

Please do tell where to get that eye bright! You know me and I have the worst bags ever! Thanks to my dad! And no, your sisters did not give you the book as a hint..please...you know you are always gorgeous!!

Steph said...

ITS A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!! MOM LEFT A POST ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

New post please!