Thursday, August 2, 2007

Fun in the Sun

Yesterday Amber, Alisa, and Tanna came over the river and through the woods (I mean over the dried up canal and through the desert) to our house. We went swimming and ate some Gecko Grill for lunch. I miss getting together with friends, we need to do it more, we had a ton of fun!! Alisa & cute Ellie.....Alisa you NEED TO START A BLOG....no more excuses!!
This picture is proof Tanna was here, even though she is hiding behind a paper plate!

Amber & Maggie...Maggie was not to sure about going down the slide.





8 comments:

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Katie, that looks so fun! I stinkin' love Gecko Grill, mmmmm, shrimp mango quesadilla....

Britney said...

How fun!! You guys look great! Glad you guys had a good time =)

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Jacob was also in the preschool for speech. What school is he going to? Jacob was non verbal until he was 3 but now with a whole year of that preschool can say 4 word sentances. It helped SO MUCH!

Andrea said...

Love the new blog layout!

See it Try it Love it said...

Looks like a blast, I do love the Gecko. It was so great to see you at Sauce, your boys are so cute as are their momma. How did you do all that to your blog I think I am the only person who can't figure it out.

Megan said...

That is so fun that you guys still get together! Tell Alisa and Tanna I said hello. :) Looks like you had a blast!!

amberbuck said...

I especially love your new background and I especially love the pic of Tanna covering her face and I especially DON'T love the pics of me in a wet swimsuit! Yikes!

Carlie said...

Katie- Your family is so stinkin cute. I can not believe that you have three kids now, and ALL boys. I think that my next one will be a boy. I have 2 boys right now and they keep me very busy.

Carlie said...

Katie- Is that a waterslide in your backyard? I'm so jealous. I want a cool backyeard like that. Your kids are so cute. It's amazing that we actually had to work before we had kids and now we can go swimming and play all day long with the kids.
Carlie