Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another B-day shout out




Today is also my dad's b-day. Happy Birthday to the best Dad in the world....from his most favorite daughter!! Here are some fun facts about my Daddy-O.


*He has the most beautiful, sky, BLUE EYES & I am so happy that he passed them on to Caleb*


*He LOVES all things C....like CHOCOLATE, COKE & Cookies, peanut butter that is!! He was the one who taught me to eat an M&M, then a piece of popcorn..yummy!*
*He is very good with NUMBERS....to put it simply he is a MATH WHIZ. I LOVED having him help me with my math homework, there was never an answer he couldn't figure out.*
*He is very TENDER HEARTED & giving. He gives anything & everything to his kids....he even let me drive his FAVORITE truck all around, while he went with out a car. And yes...I crashed his favorite truck....that is something my bro's & sis's won't ever let me forget!*
*He makes the BEST breakfasts. I love his french toast with butter & a little bit of powdered sugar, cut in to exact squares. As you can probably tell, he always made me breakfast when I was younger.*
*He is a BIG HELP in the kitchen. He always helps my mom with the dishes.*
*He is very CREATIVE & comes up with nick names for everyone like....Scooter, giffles, zorgs...we all have one!*
WE LOVE YOU PAPA ROB, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to Daddy-O! It was interesting to read what you wrote about Dad...then hard to come up with stuff different than you wrote. I agree about how pretty his eyes are!! I think that is a Stauffer trait! I had so much fun today doing the deals!! We gotta become Super Couponers!! Love you!

Steph said...

Okay.. I feel like a slacker.. I haven't done a birthday posting yet! I will do one tonight after the party. I love the fact I got dads blue eyes too and passed them down to JDizzle!! So couponers...where are my deals!!!??

Flaherty Fam said...

Tell Roberto, Happy Birthday for me!

Carlie said...

well happy b-day to your dad. hey, I got a new blog. My old was was being gay, my new blog address is coltin-n-connersmommy.blogspot.com, also, could you reinvite me to your blog under coltinjames@yahoo.com.? thanks.

Carlie said...

hey, sorry i forgot. if you would like to come to my jewlery party that I am having in a few weeks, email me your address so that I cna send you an inviataion. You can invite anyone you would like too. It's going to be a fun gno without kids and food, fun and games. and Jewlery. yeah. carlies2boyz@yahoo.com, or coltinjames@yahoo.com. thanks