Sunday, March 16, 2008

HB to Scottt-tizzle

We had a big, family party at Andy's house to celebrate Scott's birthday. Andy made her yummy roast beef sandwiches & we all pigged out! Here are some pics of the fun time..... The birthday boy, himself
Layne & Caleb
Carter being shy
Layne, Carter, Linda, Dad & Mom (in the background)
Scott & his twin brother Shawn
Help us....let us climb up those stairs.....JD & Brody
Layne being a good Uncle & holding JD
Say Cheese....my model sister Andy
My other model sister(who is NOW single) Steph & JD

We all had a great time....thanks for putting up with all the craziness at your house. Happy Birthday Scott...we love you!!!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is such a cute post! I let Scott look at it. I love the pic of the birthday boy. I look gross in that pic...or for every picture that is. LOL! Thanks for coming over and for making your potato salad! I had lots of fun! I love you little Sis!! When is the next girls night out. I need a break from my sugar monster!

Terolleeq said...

Cute pictures that was a fun party... shall we get meat from AJ's and do ita again wed. night? my sisters want to see everyone.

Stoddard Studios said...

I know Scotts twin Shawn! How crazy! How do you know Scott? And...my husband has a single friend who look like a model too. We should line him and your sister up. He's 27 or 28 years old. Not sure which. How old is your sister?