Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Gelato Freeze for a Good Cause

I got this in my e-mail tonight(thanks Amy!) and I LOVE this Gelato Shop (the owner, Tim is Tanna Brown's brother-in-law), so I thought I would pass along the information. This is what the e-mail said:

Hello Friends,
My good friend Justin Bluth passed away last week. At his untimely death, I feel helpless and desperate not knowing what I can do to celebrate and pay tribute to his life. What I do know is that Justin had a wonderful family, he was the most generous person I know, and he loved to eat gelato at my gelato shop.
In an attempt to celebrate Justin's life and pay tribute to his generosity, I invite you all to come to the Gelato Freeze in the San Tan Village Shopping Center (www.gelatofreeze.com, for directions and contact info) on Wednesday, May 7, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm to enjoy a night dedicated to Justin. I will have pictures of him and his family on display, a table set up for anyone to write a note to Nicole and his boys, and I will donate 100% of the proceeds of the sales over our average Wednesday sales to the foundation Nicole is planning on setting up in Justin's name.
The memory of Justin is so pleasant that his life will be easy to keep alive.
Will you please forward this along to everyone and anyone that knew Justin?
Sincerely,
Tim Raymond

Whether or not you knew Justin, go to GELATO FREEZE tonight & support a wonderful cause. He left behind a wife & 4 small boys all under 6 years old.

1 comment:

Becky Rogers said...

So sweet for them to do that. You look like you had a blast at your baby shower. I love the picture of you with your older sisters. Isn't having two older sisters awesome? I think it is funny that we both have two older sisters who are the same age and little brother's name Ryan. Fun.