Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Baby Shower

This past Saturday, my mom, my sisters & Kathryn threw me a baby shower. I was so grateful they did because we have NO girly stuff. I was a little hesitant to have another baby shower since I already had one when I was preggers with Caleb. I didn't want to come across as a 'mooch'. But it was so FUN to see everyone & open up some really cute PINK stuff! I just wanted to cry after I opened the first present...am I really going to have a girl?
Oh, and don't worry....I was a major ball of sweat the whole time! Can anyone say Certain Dry??? I meant to buy some BEFORE the shower, but ran out of time. Something about being in the "HOT SEAT", having everyones eyes on you & being pregnant made me really sweaty.....so just ignore the sweaty pits! lol Donnie, Julie & Me
The Stoker girls & prego Cassie (congrats Cass!)
The Chocolate Fountain (don't look at the high chair in the background, I was going to move it out in to the garage....but forgot...I said don't look!)
The Ranch Fountain
Me & my sisters (my shirt wasn't completely dry before I took it out of the dryer...oops...but hey at least it was clean!)
Me, Amber(who is due any day), Tanna & Alisa
Now look at the BEAUTIFUL flowers I get to enjoy & smell all week....deliSh!! Thanks again Mom, Andy, Steph, & Kathryn!!!

12 comments:

Kyle said...

KATIE...I can't believe I missed it! I would love to see you though! UGGH! I'm such a dork..I totally spaced it! I am so mad right now!
Anyway, your house looks so cute and I have NEVER heard of a ranch fountain...awesome!

kemptons said...

I love baby showers. Having one or going to one it doesn't matter they are always fun. I bet you got some cute girly stuff which is always the funnest part!

MichelleY said...

How fun! Hope you got lots of super cute girly stuff :)

amberbuck said...

Cute pics, love that you get sweaty pits, it reminds me of high school, we both did. Why do I look like a blimp in that pic? You look great at I'm pretty sure you will look like that until you deliver. We can go play at my in-laws any day, we should go before it gets too hot!

The Cash Family said...

you girls look so good!

Flaherty Fam said...

I had so much fun at your shower. I loved seeing everyone and you are absolutely the cutest thing ever. I wish I looked half that good and I'm not even pregnant. I can't wait to see your adorable little girl.

Britney said...

How fun!! That ranch fountain...wow I would be in heaven!!

Andrea said...

It was so much fun and you looked so cute. I gotta get my post up about your shower. I loved the ranch fountain too. What a creative idea.

jenny said...

How fun for you! Your sisters and mom /mom in law are soo nice! I can't wait to see what a pink one is going to look like!! You are going to DIE, girls are sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!

Tim and Amy said...

Hey! Okay, I wish I knew you were having a baby shower! I've been in town since the 1st of May!!! Sounds like it was a good time... I hope you were royally spoiled! :o)

Ciao!

Stoddard Studios said...

you look so cut pregnant! you're beautiful.

Shelly said...

Looks like it was a great baby shower. I love thos flowers....they must have smelled divine!