Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Preschool Graduate

Caleb's last day of preschool was today. He went to Sonoma Ranch Elementary M-F from 1:30-4:00 pm. They had a water party today to celebrate the school year being over. The weather wasn't too bad...it was hot, but windy.
Here is Caleb with the TA Miss Kari.
Caleb & his teacher Mrs. Laswell.
Caleb & I
Caleb & some of his buddies (Zachary, Caleb, Carson, and Isaac) eating Krispy Kremes, yum. Speaking of Krispy Kremes when did they raise their prices to $7.00 a dozen?? Ouch!!!
This is what Caleb pulled out of his back pack today, his diploma & hat. Every day it was always a surprise to see what he brought home. We would walk inside the house & Caleb would tell me to "Close my eyes & keep, keep, keep, keep them closed" then he would place his newest craft in my lap. He always seemed to find the crafts that 'accidentally' got in to the trash can....I need to start a scrap book of all of his fun crafts & projects because our fridge is full of them!
Carter had to get in some of the action, too. Carter is now excited to have his favorite play mate at home with him 24.7 this summer....now what are we going to do to stay busy???

8 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

He looks so proud. That is fantastic. Your boys are just adorable! I can't wait to see your little GIRL! :o)

Andrea said...

Oh Caleb is so cute!! I can't believe he is graduating Preschool already. That was so nice of you to buy them donuts...I am still laughing at how expensive they were!! LOL! I love the new pic's!! You and Caleb look so cute!!

Summer said...

Congratulations to Caleb! What a sweet kid. I had to laugh when I read what you wrote about him always finding his discarded projects--I've learned to wrap the coloring book pages, paint with water pictures, etc. that I opt not to save in a plastic grocery bag before putting them in the trash, because if I don't (and sometimes even when I do) Connor and Holden WILL find them. I think it's like a sixth sense kids have. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy Caleb's first week of summer vacation!

How's that baby girl's nursery coming along? Maybe you should post some more pictures soon--I have to live vicariously through others when it comes to these things!

Kyle said...

Yea Caleb! Can you believe he is going to be in Kindergarten??

Flaherty Fam said...

That is so fun and Caleb is so cute. Can you believe you have a pre-school graduate? So, how old do kids have to be to go to that pre-school and how much was it? I know Bradock just turned a year, but I know it will come quicker than I want. I love that it was an everyday thing for a couple of hours. That's a great way to get ready for kindergarten.

Unknown said...

Awe...i remember those days...how sweet. Love the pics...you will be so glad you captured all of it on camera...cause he will be graduating from high school tomorrow. Not really...but man it sure seems that way.

Cute kids...

Carlie said...

oh my goodness. cant believe that he will be in kindergarten next year. time sure flies by. WHen I go to krispy kreme, i dont even check out the price, i just buy. I should really start paying attention to that, huh? Looks liek he had a fun time at the grad party.

Steph said...

I am SO bad about posting comments. I am sorry girl. I read this the other day and thought how big Caleb is getting. It makes me sad.. I don't want him to grow up. He is too sweet!! So we need to hang out soon.. I feel like I NEVER see you or talk to you!! I miss my sis!! So call me and I can tell you all about my Sat night date!! :)