Friday, May 9, 2008

My Baby is 1!

Brody George turns 1 today....how time flies. Look at this sweet, little boy & ALL that DARK hair! I am so glad Heavenly Father has blessed us with Brody. Here are a few of my favorite pics of him & some fun facts, so I can always remember the way he was at this precious age. He is such a happy, energetic, little boy. I think the only time he sits still is while he is drinking his bottle full of cows milk (can I get a woohooo, no more formula) or while he is asleep.
He just started to walk last week & loves to try to keep up with his brothers. He loves when his brothers pretend to chase him, as long as they don't knock him over. He also loves to play in his room. His favorite toy is his little farm set...you know the one, the good 'ol farm every house has. He loves to push the buttons & listen to the farm animal sounds and the songs.
I just had to post his picture, look at how skinny I used to be....can I ever look that way again...I can't even remember what it feels like to be skinny!!!?? Okay enough, pity-party for me....back to Brody!
Here is a picture of Brody & JD who were born one day apart. We celebrated both their birthdays at our house this week, with a rubber-ducky party. We had a blast! Happy Birthday also to Ryan(my brother), Jennifer(future SIL), Brett(BIL), JD(nephew), & Sam(nephew)! I hope I have not forgotten anyone...May is a BUSY month in our family!

13 comments:

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

I can't believe he is already 1. What a cute little boy. I am totally bummed I sent you my address for your shower and never got an invite. I would have loved to have been there. Sounds like it turned out great. I hope you guys are doing good.

Ashley said...

It's crazy how fast the time flies. I can't believe he is already 1! It was really good to see you the other day. I miss you guys!!

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Brody!!

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday Brody! He is so cute...I love his dark hair! And you do look great in that picture..but you always look great!

the cummard family said...

happy mothers day katie!

Anonymous said...

That Brody-Coyote is one special bubba. How blessed he is to have a Mother who is even MORE special.

kemptons said...

Happy Birthday to your little boy. It always feels like somewhat of a milestone when your baby turns one! And what are you talking about will you ever be that skinny again. I saw your baby shower pictures and I would give anything to have your cute little figure!

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, isn't it crazy that another year has flown by? Brody is such a cutie and I love his adorable smile. By the way, you look fantastic and you will have this little girl and look amazing like you always do.

The Cash Family said...

I just have to say, happy Bday to the 1 year old BRODY!! fun stuff and leave a comment telling you GAG on the skinny comment...I wish I looked that skinny when I was pregnant!! You look super good prego or not miss!

Amy F. said...

Oh, he's so grown up. Does he have Layne's hair, (cowlick and all) or what?! I think Dax will have fun playing with Brody and your new little girl. Yeah!

Andrea said...

Happy 1st birthday Brody! I can't believe he is already a year old. He is sooo sweet. I love that picture of the 3 of you. You are and always will be skinny minny!

Carlie said...

cant believe that he is the big "1". what a cute little man you have. (well all three of them are) So, have you guys agreeed on a name for the little buldle of joy you are having? Man- everyone it seems, is pregers right now. NOt me. I have been working my butt off at the gym and i want to stay skinny for at least a year- ok- why did i just say that? anywho, sounds like he had a fun b-day

jenny said...

I can't believe he is one! and that you only have 5 weeks and you'll have another one!!!:) He is so dang cute, I love all his hair! Enjoy the journey, it's going to fly by!