Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Layne

Happy 28th birthday Layne!! I am so grateful Heavenly Father has blessed my life with a guy like Layne!Is his hat on sideways??? (ha haha ha)
Here are some of my favorite things about him:
*his genuine love & appreciation for others.....I think they call that charisma
**he is so good with our boys, they scream with excitement every time he comes home from work **he says he doesn't like chocolate, but he does in little quantities****he is the middle child in a family of 5 boys(were doomed)
**He is very self motivated (can do ANYTHING he puts his mind to) ** ALWAYS cleans up after himself, in fact he is cleaner than I am
**his dark chocolate brown eyes
**his Mexican accent
**the way he spoils me & knows how to cheer me up when some guy thought I was pregnant at Costco this week (I HATE it when that happens, hello DIET here I come!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

16 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

happy birthday dude!

Stoddard Studios said...

Happy Birthday!

Andrea said...

You are soo funny...the guy didn't think you were pregnant....he was just being nice helping you load up your car! Happy Birthday Layne Bro!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Layne

Terolleeq said...

Layneo Happy B day you old guy! xoxo mom

amberbuck said...

Happy Birthday Layne! How old are you now...42? Just kidding I know your 23. Hope you had a great day!

the cummard family said...

Shut up, are you really only 23? Shoot...I hope it doesn't say your age on the post, and I read over it. Oh well-Happy B-day!

Katie-you're a twig, stop it! Although it does suck when someone says that....my little nephew asked me a couple nights ago if I had another baby in my tummy too-good thing I'm nursing, or I'd starve myself!

Katie Peterson said...

Kanoe- You are lucky you are nursing-sure wish I was. You burn an extra 500 calories a day, that would take me like 5 hours on the treadmill, never going to happen....you crack me up with your comments!

Shelly said...

Katie, not sure if you remember me from MHS, but I found you on Kaylea's blog and just wanted to say how cute your family is!

Cassie said...

Ok Katie your husband in these pictures totally looks like Tad Hamilton from the movie "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton". And holding your cute little boy makes the picture even better.

Unknown said...

You know we love Layne! Happy b-day!

Missy said...

I don't know Layne very well, but the few times I have been around you guys, he is such a nice guy! And whatever about you dieting...you geek, you are so cute!

Jenny Grover said...

Katie I am still waiting for your call!! I still have your B-Day gift!!!! Looks like you have time to hangout with your other friends. I see how it is! Call me nerd! I want to comeover and visit. I do live around the corner and I have never seen your house. So pick up that phone of yours and call me!

Cindy said...

Hi Katie!
What a great blogger you are! I need to take lessons from you! How are all those boys?? They sure are adorable! Boys RULE!! Wow another birthday!!...maybe you guys will catch up to us old folks over here!!

Linz said...

Tell Layne Happy bday from us!

Suzy Cummard said...

SO cute & So sweet. OF COURSE!!

Yeah right someone really thought you were prego.. You will always be so skinny, no matter what girl!