Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My future photographer....

SO....I was getting ready to update my blog (finally). I started downloading my pictures on to the computer & this is what I found! Caleb had been playing with my camera & had taken A TON of pictures. These are just a few of his "BEST" ones. He even figured out how to take a video & took several of those too. I guess now it makes sense why my batteries in my camera are all ready dead! Any one in the market for some free mariachi (sp?) men....just don't tell Layne, they are from his mission, ole!
Don't you just LOVE that lovely clutter!
This is HILARIOUS!! Baby Ruth, anyone??

5 comments:

Steph said...

LOL!! Caleb is so cute. Can we see some more photos from the future Peterson photographer.

Britney said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Caleb made me laugh so hard! My kids do the same thing.

Terolleeq said...

That was pretty funny. Its a good thing he did'nt dare take one of you when you wer'nt looking!

Andrea said...

Ohhh I just want to eat Caleb up! That picture of him is hilarious! Is he going to be a big boy helper with us tomorrow. I might be bringing Justin too. I think I am going to call him out of school cuz of his appointment at 2:30pm.

Stoddard Studios said...

That is so funny! I love it. He did really good. Love the picture of him. How cute is he?