Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day Fun

Nate-dawg.....oops I forgot this pic!


We went up to the LeSeueurs cabin this past weekend & had a blast! Layne went to Colorado with his Dad all last week, so we met him up at the cabin on Friday. I had to pack & get everything ready....so of course I FORGOT ALL the kids clothes....shoes, church clothes, jammies, everything. Just left their sack full of clothes sitting on the ground in my bedroom....geeez~~ but don't worry, good 'ol Wal Mart to the rescue! A very LONG, late shopping trip & sixty dollars later, we were good to go. Our kids were styling! There were 5 couples total & 11 kids...so fun. We had a pick nick at Sunrise & enjoyed the cool air.

The Earl's
Brooke & Gus
Our Family
Caleb
Our Picnic, the Martinson's
Carter


Family pic #2
Brody
Chair lift ride


Thanks Nate & Brooke for the fun time!! Brad & Briene....we didn't seem to get any pics of you (sorry), I will have to steal some off your blog.



11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so in-love with Brody! That pic of him is way cute. That trip was soo fun! I'm so glad you guys came!

Tim and Amy said...

what adorable family pics!

Stoddard Studios said...

Looks like you had so much fun. What a beautiful spot you were at. It was so green. That's so sad you forgot all the boys clothes. I just realized that We're both going to have boys named Brody. We've decided to name our next one Brodie {with an ie instead of a y}. I didn't steal it from you, I promise. Guess we both just have good tastes.

the cummard family said...

Thank goodness for Walmart eh! Looks like a fun little retreat. I'm diggin Laynes glasses-haha.

Carlie said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Bo's mom and step dad have a cabin in Heber. It's so beautiful up there. Maybe u guys could come with us sometime. Hey, I was reading your other comments and how you and Kaylea have/will have Brody's. Well, Becky Wiemer had her baby boy in June and they named him Brody too. I have a nephew named Brody as well. Popular name.

amberbuck said...

How fun!!! It looks so green and beautiful up there. All those pics are too cute and I don't know how you get Caleb to give such a great smile in every picture. Maggie is a little un-photogenic.

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

I love the pics. Don't worry I still love you even though we didn't make the cut JK. We had a blast. I can't wait for next year.

Britney said...

looks like you guys had a fun time!! Thats funny you forgot to pack the boys clothes...gotta love walmart!

Andrea said...

It looks like you guys had soo much fun! It was soo green up there! I am jealous! That is a cute family picture of you guys too!! I need a copy of that one.

jenny said...

Oh, Katie, you make me laugh soooo hard. I can totally see you leaving your kids clothes on the counter!! The more kids you have the more brain cells you loose!! You can never get them back either!! Just look at your mom!! j/k terol :) That looks like soo much fun. I love going on little weekend trips like that with friends. How fun!

The Owens said...

You have such a cute family Katie!