Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Two minor details...




Okay...so I have two things I have been meaning to blog about. Here goes:




#1. Check out this new blog, ourcookingsite.blogspot.com. My friend, Briene's sister (you follow?) invited me to post some recipes. The Walters are awesome cooks...so you will for SURE get some tasty recipes.




#2. My mom is selling her vinyl for WHOLESALE (which is alot cheaper than retail) to any ward who wants to do a SUPER SATURDAY or enrichment project. She has TONS of cute ideas. Check our her blog here. All of her contact info is on her blog so spread the word! She will even ship her vinyl out of state. In fact she is doing an enrichment right now for a ward in Oregon.....its a smokin' deal! Who doesn't love a cute holiday decoration for super cheap?




7 comments:

Melis said...

I am in LOVE with that Silent Night Holy Night! How much is that? I might have to pick that up when we are down for Christmas! SOOO cute! Oh, those were both pics of my house on our blog. I was just showing the vase with the tree branches in one of them (which I'm just not sure about). If I showed that actual Pottery Barn picture, it would put my project to shame. Hee, hee.

glamma said...

Kattttttiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Girl, you make my day! You always say such nice things to me it makes me blush... I love your little family, love checking out your blog, and I feel lucky to have your (although a little mis-directed ) admiration!

MichelleY said...

I love your mom's wall writings! She did an enrichment night for me last year - when she worked at Writing on the wall? - it totally turned out great and we had a huge turnout! I can't wait to get more of her stuff at the next She's Got it All Boutique!

Stoddard Studios said...

Cool cooking site. I'm excited to use it. I love vinyl lettering. That's cool your mom does it. I'll have to let me friend know. She's in charge of RS activities.

Swirls of Happy said...

Hi Katie! My name is Brittany, I am friends with Briene, through our husbands, and also her sister Stephanie. I am an author on the Cooking blog, whick I am totally happy you are coming on boared, because I love trying new reciepes!!! I think my husband graduated with your husband also. Anyway, your family is soooo adorable and so is your blog!!! I am interested in your mom's Vinyl letters. Does she have a website?

L&M said...

where in Oregon?, cause that's where we are!!

Shelly said...

Those vinyl signs are so awesome! I will have to check out your cooking blog, since I suck at it!