Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Can we go home?


This weekend was pretty eventful. We had our neighbors over for a BBQ and towards the end of the night Layne was complaining his stomach hurt. Of course, the next morning he woke up with the flu/food poisoning-which made me a little nervous because our neighbors ate over & I didn't know if it was something I had made. So, I decided I would take all 3 kids to church on my own(crazy I know). I hadn't been to church in so long I decided to brave it. We walked in to the chapel & sacrament meeting had just gotten out. Then all at once all of my sweet boys started crying. Brody was hungry & wanted his bottle & Caleb & Carter DID NOT want to go to class! Caleb ran down the hall-to who knows where- & I just wanted to turn around & go home. Luckily, one by one I got the kids in to their classes all while I was trying to feed Brody. Then I went to Relief Society. Mind you I was wearing a sweater (to hide my lovely fat rolls) so I was SWEATING bullets. Fun times!! Here is a picture I took of Caleb on Father's Day I had to post because I love him in his little suit-he is growing up too fast!!


12 comments:

Missy said...

Katie...fat rolls...please! Proud of you for going to church already and ALONE. I always liked having babies so I could take at least 2 months off...so bad huh. Cute pic of your boy!

Steph said...

Katie- you know you don't have fat rolls!!! Caleb is SO dang cute in that photo- I need a copy of that one. I wonder if the flu is going around. Rob was up last night with mega D.

Jenny Grover said...

Katie quit being a loser!!!! You are a hot mama and you have the cutiest kids!! You and Layne make cute kids!! Keep up the good work!

Jenny Grover said...

P.S. can you set me up with the HOT guy in the picture behind Caleb? He looks cute!!! Give him my #!

See it Try it Love it said...

You are very brave Katie, I don't know that I would have taken them. I have not seen you but am positive you have NO rolls.

Megan said...

HAHA..I think I have some old school pics of me and Jenny on the 1st day of school with matching outfits! I crack up everytime I see them!

amberbuck said...

Oh you are one brave girl. I don't think I could brave 3 kids, alone, at church, and I love that you wore a sweater, you crack me up because that's totally something I would do and I'm always sweating bullets, I keep having heat flashes, what the heck.....

Julie Jan said...

I absolutely love this picture. Caleb is so handsome! I agree that you are brave going to church. I was laughing when I read the fat rolls part...I have to see it to believe it!

Linz said...

He is so cute and oh my spitting image of his hot mom!! Love your cute boys! Hope Layne is feeling better!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

He is sooo handsome! He is going to break a lot of girls hearts when he gets older. Watch out little girls! Is that Layne in the background?

jenny said...

Can we say future missionary?? He is so cute. You had me laughing soo hard. How come we have to sweat so bad all the time. Thanks a lot grandpa Denny!LOL I am sure you don't have a muffin top. You are way to tiny for that. I bet you look HOT!