Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I am so grateful for all the Father's that have touched my life. My DAD is my hero. He is the hardest worker I have ever known & has such a tender, giving heart. One of my favorite memories when I was a little girl was spending time with him. Each night we would go out on the trampoline & gaze up in to the dark, star-spotted sky & count airplanes. I would love to snuggle up close to him, right under his arm. I am sure he had a million other things to do, but he spent the TIME with me.



Another great DAD is my father-in-law, George. He is the best father-in-law HANDS down. He is such a spiritual giant, a great example to me. Although he still has a sweet sarcastic side & he loves to laugh.
















One of my other favorite DAD's is Layne. I never imagined it would be so fun to watch my husband wrestle & spend time with my boys. He is so GOOD with our kids. He is a great provider physically & most importantly spiritually.








My Heavenly Father has blessed my life with all these great men & to
Him I am forever grateful!!!!
The Greatest gift I ever had,
Came from God & I call him DAD!!-anon
I love you Layne, Dad & George!!!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Layne is such a cute daddy! I love that last photo with him on the motorcycle. It looks cool with the sunset in the background!

Andrea said...

I love all the cute pictures. Thanks for letting me "steal" the picture of Dad, Mom, and Scott. I loved the idea of a girls vacation...wish we could go now! LOL! Let's hang out this week sometime! Love Ya!

Tiffany Applegate said...

Katie, I love this post! And your boys are so handsome, and I have only met your hubby a handful of times, but he is one of the nicest guys, I can tell! Lucky Girl!

Missy said...

Woops, that last comment was from me, Missy!!! I updated her blog and forgot that I was signed in as her...wow, the damage I could do! Anyways, just so you know.

jenny said...

Katie, what a cute family you have. Arn't we all so blessed to have such great fathers and husbands? Your boys are so cute. I can't believe you have three!!

Terolleeq said...

Girls notice any thing different with the picture of dad, Scott and me? Scott is bending down so he wont tower over dad. Any one catch that?