Sunday, June 10, 2007

ConGRADS Ryan!!

I can't believe my baby brother Ryan has graduated from High School. I am getting old! It just seems like yesterday when I would babysit him & Scott every Friday night. We finally had our family party in honor of him. We had it so late because of the new babies. Here are some pictures of the family fun.....
Carter eating his dessert & licking his fingers clean, tasty!
Baby Brody in his cute, new swim suit from Brooke, thanks Brooke!


A Stauffer party would not be complete with out the desert, yummy!


Andy & baby Logan warming up in the sun.

The three swim suit models swimming in the pool!

Steph feeding baby JD.

Scott & Ryan, best buddies, being crazy.

Thanks for the fun time!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You are SOOOOO Dead! Get those horrible pictures of me off your blog!!! LOL Where are the pictures of you in your swim suit?

jenny said...

That looks like so much fun!! Katie your backyard looks AWSOME!! I want to come and swim. What dessert where those?? Did your mom make them?? They looked so yummy.

Julie Jan said...

I can't believe he graduated. He is still such a little boy to me. Wendi graduated too this year. We are getting so old!

L&M said...

I hardly recognize Ryan...Julie is right, we are getting old. But boy your little family is adorable!