Thursday, July 12, 2007

6 years and counting...

Happy Anniversary Layne!! We have been married for six amazing years with an eternity more to go. There is no one I would rather spend my life with. Layne is the best husband & father!! We have been through many great and not so great experiences. We have laughed and cried together (well okay I don't think Layne has ever cried, just me). We have both grown a ton (you can tell by the wedding pics, we look like babies, you know you are getting old when your wedding pics don't look like you any more!) I love you Layne! We are going to the Phoenician this weekend. Thanks Ashley for helping us get a good deal on the hotel! My mom (the best mom ever) is coming over to watch the kids, & I can't wait!! Hello sleeping in!












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOO first to post! :o)

Happy Anniversary... time flies doesn't it?! Enjoy the weekend 'away.'

Take care!

Jenny Grover said...

Six Years! O my gosh!! I remember when you had cold feet about Layne! Just Kidden! You guys are so cute together! Perfect couple and perfect family! Have fun! Talk to u later skater!

Jessica said...

Katie- 6yrs,Youguys still look the same. To answer you question, I do read the books also. I know I am a dork, But they are so good. Do you read the books or seen any of the movies? If you havent you should. Thank you for giving me the info about the swing set. I showed Cj your swing set. He loved it. We wnat to give them a swing set for the boys for Christmas. How long does it take to make the swing set?

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Yeah!!
Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are beautiful. Can you believe how fast time flies? It's fun seeing your wedding pictures.

Mindful Mothering said...

You two are so cute! Happy Anniversay and let me know what it is like to sleep in!?! It's been a while:)

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! We are lucky to have you two as friends. Have fun this weekend!

amberbuck said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 6 years! and by the way you look no different from your wedding pics you silly girl, maybe just layne! j/k. Have so much fun at the hotel, you definately deserve it!

Andrea said...

Wow, six years already? That is Awesome! You guys are the best couple! Congratulations on your Anniversary! I hope you guys have fun on your weekend get-a-way!