Saturday, July 7, 2007

Heres to you Amber.....

Amber tagged my blog......here goes....scroll down to see if you have been tagged!

Jobs I've held:
1. Mega Tan (I was so tan my jr. year, I looked like I was a different race)
2. Hatch Valley Chile Company, waitress
3. Farmers Insurance
4. taxi driver, chef, nurse, cleaning lady, entertainer, (us moms, we do it all)


Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Rocky Point
2. Sedona (even though I have never been there-it sounds fun)
3. Any hotel with out kids
4. A tent in the back yard-its free!

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Sixteen Candles (this ones for you Donnie)
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Legally Blonde

My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Anything sweet
2.Reading/watching Hollywood gossip (yes I will admit it I watch the E channel)
3. Drinking out of the milk carton
4. A nice big bubble bath

Places I Have Lived:
1. In the farm house with cockroaches as big as my hand
2. Mesa, Az (the ghetto-as Layne calls it but hey he lived in Coolidge-like he has any room to talk)
3. Gilbert, Az
4. good ol' Queen Creek

What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. I am going to marry him-I went home from church after I saw him giving a talk & told my parents I saw my future husband.
2. What beautiful eyes he has
3. How will I score a date with him?
4. Tall, dark & handsome!

Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Mexico City, Mexico
2. New York
3. North Carolina
4. Hawaii

Favorite Foods
1. Mexican
2. Italian
3. Dessert, sweets, goodies, yum-yums, pretty much anything with sugar(no wonder why Amber & I get along so well-we used to go to the student store every day & get something sweet, salty & chocolatey & don't worry we couldn't share, we each got 3 of our own)
4. Fresh fish, shrimp

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Make him some good grub
2. Say I am sorry
3. ????????-This is a G rated blog :-)
4. ???????

Websites I visit (almost daily)
1.Yahoo
2. Blogspot, more than I should
3. Nordies
4. ebay??

Best 1st kisses landmarks.
I can't remember, I never kissed any boys besides my hubby & I can't remember where we first kissed, how sad is that? I have pre-Alzheimer's. :-)


Places I'd Rather Be right now
1.At Last Chance, shopping
2. In my bed sleeping
3. At the beach in Hawaii
4. Eating at the Nordstroms cafe

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Briene
2. Brooke
3. Stephanie
4. Andrea
5. Donnie

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Katie- I do want to know who did your swing set. couple of Questions. How do you keep your kids from going into the pool, from the slide when you dont want them to, When they are just playing on the swing set? I know my kids would figure out a way. My kids always throw things in the pool. I had the pool guy yell at them because they wouldnt listen to me. I got sick of yelling at them. I had a friend to my title but she did do it in photo shop. I found this scrapbooking website that has title page templates for the web. they are really cute.

Missy said...

The Ghetto...ok, now you have gone too far! J/K. Sad, you should drive by my parent's old house, it is the saddest old house now...they painted the light posts RED with like spray paint. But, good memories there. Anyways, loved all your answers, you are the cutest ever!

Missy said...

I just read it's your Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you have a Great Day.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Katie!! Hope you had a great day! I am laughing so hard about the Ghetto comment and about the pre-Alzheimer's. I swear I am the one with the pre-Alzheimer's!!!

Britney said...

LOL good 'ol Ghetto Mesa now!! I loved your answers. I too could watch sweet home alabama and never get sick of that movie! I love it. And happy belated bday!

The Haslam Family said...

I think you forgot how many of us still live in the "ghetto" Katie. Your too funny. Hey I hope you had a Happy 25th Birthday yesterday and that Layne made it a very relaxing Sunday for you! We love you. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jenny Grover said...

What the heck Katie! I called you on your birthday and I you haven't called me back! You are in trouble! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We need to hang out so I can give you your present! Call me! I think u r out of town???

Julie Jan said...

Guess what, you have been tagged again, but it's different. See my most recent post..you know you love me!!