Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Fourth, Fun & Friends

Happy Birthday America (heehe, I'm a dork)! We had a fun fourth of July this year. We invited some friends over & we bbq'ed and swam all afternoon. I don't think the kids ever got out of the pool, they are like little energizer bunnies-they keep going & going.....The girls(the mom's) didn't hardly get in the pool....except when Layne through me in after I dumped ice cold water on him-nothing like a little case of spouse rivalry. We watched the fireworks in the LeSeuer's back yard(thanks Nate & Brooke). We got eaten alive by mosquito's, but it was well worth it, seeing the excitement in all the kid's faces when each fire work went off. Our FUN neighbors, Heidi & Ryan
Nate & Brooke
Brad, Briene & Brayden

The girls hanging out inside.
Here is Brad reverting back to the good 'old days & being a little crazy! We love you Brad!

3 comments:

amberbuck said...

Ya girl, you know it and I expect to see your tag within the next 24 hours! Sounds like you had a fun 4th of July!

Unknown said...

eww...my fat arm! We had so much fun. Thank you for having us all over. That was one of my favorite 4th's ever! You're the best!

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Brooke your arm is far from fat. Thanks Katie for the fun time. I would have to put this at the top of our favorite 4th's also. You throw a great party. You're awesome.