Saturday, July 7, 2007

Jammin Jammies

My silly boy Carter. He has this new thing where he loves to wear his jammies & he changes them about 5 times a day. He will go in to his bedroom & pull out every single pajama in the dresser & throw them all on the floor. Then he picks which one he will wear for the next five minutes and he runs around the house pretending to be what ever pj he has on. When he has had enough he changes. I have picked up his pj's like ten times over the last 2 days....in fact they are all on the floor right now. I think I am just going to leave them there. I am sure Layne will love that! But, I am tempted to buy some princess dresses & play dress up with him for probably the only time in my life-because I think I am destined to have all boys!
Jammie #1
Jammie #2
Jammie #3



5 comments:

Mindful Mothering said...

Katie, he's a cutie! I love it! We might be moving a few miles down the road closer to the boy's school... we'll see what happens:)

amberbuck said...

It's nice to know that my kids aren't the only ones who do stuff like that. He is so cute!

Julie Jan said...

Love this!! Hey, if I remembered correctly it is your b-day today! Happy Birthday!! If I am wrong..then Happy Birthday whenever it is! Hope you did something fun!

Andrea said...

He is hilarious!!!

jenny said...

Oh Katie, that is soo cute. I do have to say little girl dress up's are a little more fun cause you get to put on make-up and paint finger nails and toe nails. 4th one is going to be the one for you!! You could paint your boys nails, I don't think Lanye would mind too much!! LOL